About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Mike Wilder brings you movie reviews. Each week a Selection of reviews for new releases and older films plus movie comparisons.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Review of Men Rapist (2012) (Episode one of an independent miniseries) by Mike

Title: Men Rapist (2012) (Episode one of an independent miniseries)

Director: Giuseppe Piva

Genre: Horror

Plot: Men who prey on women for pleasure encounter a mysterious attacker who pays them back in kind.

Mike's Review

I was contacted by the film makers with an opportunity to view their work and review it. I have had great time watching independent films and I was looking forward to seeing more.

The film is about men who abuse women sexually. They then encounter a strange figure who assaults the men.

I really didn’t know what to expect with this film, so remembering my past experiences with independent films, I sat back and watched.

The story is very good, something different and fresh. Not something I have encountered before and it’s a good one. The idea of something giving payback to male predators is a great concept. The story is great and the acting was very good and the characters well written. My only criticism would be that there was not enough of a reason for the revenge attack. I guess I needed more explanation as to whom or what it was. I'm hoping that this will be in the next episode. The technical side was very good, a very slick production. This is well made, creative and original. I know it was good when I wanted to see the next one as soon as it finished.

If you get a chance to view this series you should. It is a great idea and very well executed. Finding something new is always refreshing and the filmmakers have hit upon a great theme. This is worth your time to view.

7 out of 10

Additional Information

http://www.menrapist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment